The History
Villa Merlo Bianco, built in 1400, was an oratory consecrated to Madonna first while lately it has been residence of many aristocratic Florentine’s families. Within the park of the villa, it is also located, set apart, the house that was the residence of the farmer. During the Second World War, the Villa was used by the German army and lately by the Allied Forces (anti-Nazi coalition). Finally in 1947 it was purchased by the San Giovanni Battista Nuns and fully renovated.

Between 2005 and 2009, also the farmhouse was renovated and in 2012 we set up our B&B with the name of Casale dei Centro Acri .